“Change can be good. It just depends on what we make of it.”
Talking about a hot contemporary romance… Did I love this book?
You bet! And you can play safe and cheep with only 5 bucks since I’m pretty sure that I’m gonna win.
This book had all I want in a lovely contemporary romance:
- a great main character (Jamie), with a great voice that made me cheer for her;
- an amazingly hot love interest, that will make you giggle like crazy and lose your sleep … still, I wonder why would someone need to dream having someone like Josh so fresh in the memory?
- a quite good cast of characters.. From the parents & friends to even the awkward boyfriend-wanna-be (yes, he was quite cartoon-ish but still somehow likable);
- a cute storyline that will keep you up all night.
- and I left the best at the end, ‘cuz the best-kiss award goes toooo.. drum, drum.. Josh! *blushing*
Josh was one of the best male characters I read in a while – he made me laugh, he made me fall for him, he made me smile seeing how easily you can misinterpret everything you see or hear. He is one of a kind.
I loved how at the end we got the chance to see it all from his perspective as well. There were these clues left behind like a puzzle and at the end they all fit perfectly together. So, this book goes straight to my hot-romances-that-i-want-to-read-again shelf. I should create one on GoodReads as well.
Coming from Elizabeth, I can’t say that I didn’t see it coming.
I am not new to her writing and I loved this book even more than the previous one. What can I say, this story melted my heart, and so did Josh and Jamie, and their friends.
So, if you want to read some cute story with a pretty hot romance in it and some great characters (and a bit of sports), this one is for you.
“Sometimes I think that love is one big fairy tale. I wonder if people who say they are in love, if – really – they’ve just talked themselves into it. They want it so badly, they kind of make it happen. They fake it until they start believing their own story. Maybe that’s just sour grapes or something. Maybe because it doesn’t happen to me, I don’t want to think it happens to anyone else.”
- Rule Nr. 1:
Don’t make a bet unless you want to lose it!
- Rule Nr. 2:
Don’t give away your heart if you fear that it might be returned to you in pieces.
- Rule Nr. 3:
There are no rules in love and war.
“I think I’m dying to get to know a particular guy. Then he opens his mouth and ruins it.”
Thanks Laura.. I liked it so much! I laughed all night, because it kept me reading ’til dawn.
Guy – I bet i can kiss you without touching your lips ^_^
Girl – That’s impossible, how much?
Guy – £20
*Guy kisses girl*
Girl – You touched my lips!
Guy – oh well, it was worth every penny!